I’m Maxime Alay-Eddine, a French Cybersecurity and CivicTech enthusiast.
I cofounded Cyberwatch, an on-premise Vulnerability & Compliance Management Software that helps companies and public institutions to find, prioritize, and fix their issues.
Vulnerability & Compliance Management Software.
I’m involve in « SciencesPo entrepreneurs » community and teach their students how to use the Ruby programming language.
I work regularly for French CivicTech projects, such as:
- Richelieu, free list of the most common French passwords
- Interactive website to engage people regarding the « multiple mandates » question
- Built for the Open Data Day 2013 hackathon
- >2300 tweets in 48 hours
- Mentioned in several newspapers and books
- Archive: https://github.com/tarraschk/quicumule
- Map to analyze the link between local public debt and unemployment
- Built for the #dataFin hackathon on June 15 2018
- 2017 French presidential election
- Multiple projects based on the NationBuilder API
- Electoral analysis based on historical polling stations data
- Strategy to help mobilizing and engaging the community
- 2012 French presidential election
- National executive
- Strategy to improve the engagement of the young members
Conferences & Talks
I give conferences & talks on cybersecurity. I can be both technical or general based on the audience. Here are some examples of institutions I worked with.